Sunday, September 12, 2010

Batteries not included


Things have been a little weird of sorts lately. I have all these ideas I want to get out and when I come to the keyboard to type it all out, it does worse than vanish. It turns into mindless dribble. I have millions of thoughts and I feel like there is a chain reaction in my mind when I type. They just collide into each other and explode. And what's left isn't really worth writing. This is the problem I am facing and the cause of new posting. However, there is good news and while this blog has never really touched on my personal life, I think exceptions can be made and this may become a common thing for the blog. Well, I currently have a wonderful girl friend and I wonder if the torrent of emotions I have for her are the cause of the torrent in my mind. We'll find out soon enough I guess. I can say with her around there has been a new stream of of energy in me. More positive than before and a little warmer. It has done wonders for my school work and little for the blog. I could just be I need to figure out a way to harness it. But that is neither here nor there. I just wanted to stop in and tell you all everything is alright. The blog hasn't died yet. Neither have I.

No comments: