Friday, June 25, 2010

Going through the Motions



Hey everybody, sorry its been a while. I am now home for about 52 days. What does that mean for Back on the Street. Well, a lot of things. For one, it means there will be a lot more audio posts since I can do them anywhere with my computer. Two, it means you will be getting bum rushed with posts on a single day. So, if you blink, you may miss it. Last, if you haven't caught the drift yet, it means a slowdown in content. This is just because I am way too busy with work and other things to get around to uploading content like I do during the semester. I do apologize for this. I just hope you all don't lose interest and stop following the blog. Well, I'd like to introduce two new blog tags. The first up is You and Me. These post will tend to be audio in nature and will discuss various topics from video games to identity to just plain silliness. The other tag is Origins, the first one is already up. These will be like a behind the scenes aspect of Back on the Street. It will give insight into how I came up with the blog title, URL, layout, and so on. Also, it will touch upon any major changes. And, because I am such a major nerd, I might even use it to talk about some of my favorite comic characters. Well, I'm off kiddies.

Peace, Love, and Ass Kicking.....
                                  Amanda <3 <3

No comments: